These Terms and Conditions form a binding contract regulating your use of the websites ( www.anodicnetwork.com and any associated websites) of Anodic Telenetwork Pvt Ltd ("Anodic Network Service Provider" or "ANSP").
These Terms and Conditions shall apply in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions laid down in the CAF (Customer Agreement Form) signed between You and ANSP and terms not defined herein shall bear the meaning assigned to them under the CAF. Your usage of the websites and mobile application section will be deemed an acceptance of the terms existing at the time of such usage.
• "Access sites" means the website www.anodicnetwork.com, any associated website and mobile application of ANSP.
• "ANSP transaction ID" means the ANSP transaction ID No. generated at the time of making online payment(s), including online payment(s) through credit card/ net banking account(s), online wallets on Access sites, as indicated in the online receipt(s) for your online payment(s).
• "Online modes" means online transactions made through credit cards, debit cards, netbanking and/ or electronic wallets.
• "You/ Your” means and includes the Customer (as defined in the CAF) and/or any person authorized by the Customer, using or accessing the services provided by ANSP.
2. You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding Contract. You shall not use Access sites if you are not competent to enter into contract under the applicable laws.
3. In order to use Access sites, online registration is required. You must be a Customer and/ or a person authorized by the Customer in order to register. You shall take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised and illegal use of Access sites.
4. When choosing a password, password of ANSP specified length and strength must be used. It is advisable not to use obvious dictionary words, consecutive numbers, letters or obvious personal information as Your password. You are responsible for the security and proper use of Your user ID and password and for all transactions undertaken using your Username and password in Access sites. It is Your responsibility to change Your password immediately if You believe it has been compromised.
5. The facility for online payment(s) is available for select online modes only.
6. Access sites are programmed to log out automatically. ANSP shall not be responsible or liable for any loss/ damage caused by reason of such disconnection.
7. When making online payment through a card/ net banking account/ online wallet, You will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page.
The Payment Gateway will redirect You to other website(s) maintained or controlled by third party(ies) (the “non-ANSP website(s)”). ANSP does not control the non-ANSP website(s) and is not responsible for any transactions on the non- ANSP website(s).
ANSP is not responsible for, shall have no liability for and disclaims all warranties whatsoever expressed or implied related to the non-ANSP website, including without limitation any warranties related to performance, security, stability, or non-infringement of the title of the non-ANSP website(s) and website content or any controls downloaded from the non- ANSP website.
8. You are requested to use the ANSP transaction ID only for all queries made to the ANSP helpline regarding online payment(s) made on Access sites.
9. ANSP shall not be responsible or liable in any manner for the online payment made by You. ANSP shall not be liable if payment is refused or declined by the concerned Bank, credit card/ netbanking supplier, online wallet or Payment Gateway either due to incorrect card details or other reasons. ANSP shall not be responsible for authentication the details of your online modes.
10. Your registered account will be credited with the amount entered by You at the time of making the transaction through your online modes on Access sites. Any surcharge, ancillary charges, or incidental expenses charged by the Bank, credit card/ netbanking supplier or electronic wallets will not be credited to Your registered account and/ or bill account.
11. ANSP shall not be responsible for any issues pertaining to the online payment(s) made by You through Your online modes including but not limited to, excess charges charged, double debit to the card account, invalid card details, authentication of card details and ancillary/ incidental charges for the transaction. You are requested to communicate all grievances related to such issues to Your Bank, card supplier or electronic wallet. The ANSP helpline will not entertain or address any such grievances or issues.
12. If an online payment is declined, ANSP shall be under no obligation to bring this fact to Your attention, and You should check with the concerned provider regarding any amount that gets deducted from your account.
13. You agree, understand and confirm that the card/ netbanking/ electronic wallet account details provided by you for availing of services will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the card/netbanking/ electronic wallet account which is not lawfully owned by You.
14. You understand, declare and agree that ANSP shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and the Bank/ card/ electronic wallet account supplier.
15. Every Transaction Reversal could attract Transaction Reversal Charges as levied by the Payment Gateway Service Provider.
16. ANSP shall not be liable for any payment(s) not reaching the intended registered account due to Your quoting an incorrect customer ID or Registered Mobile Number.
17. No refund shall be payable to you in case the tariff plan charges for the subscribed plan has been deducted including cancellation. Refund shall, however, be payable in case of double payment and/ or balance amount in the wallet.
18. ANSP accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
19. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall ANSP be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or monetary losses, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the ANSP websites/ Access sites/ services. This clause shall survive the termination or expiry of the Contract between You and ANSP. Liability of ANSP to you in all events under any applicable law whatsoever for all loss or damage arising out of your use of Access sites shall be limited to the value of any amount you have paid to ANSP for your use of Access sites. ANSP will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of Your Username and password and/ or Your card/ netbanking/ electronic wallet account number and other details.
20. ANSP reserves the right, at any time, without giving any reason or prior notice, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the access to Access sites and remove and discard the contents.
21. ANSP reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions without any prior notification to You; therefore You are advised to check these regularly. You can read the latest version of the Terms and Conditions by clicking on the “Terms & Conditions” link provided on the Access sites.
22. These Terms & Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of Access sites.